Wednesday, June 2, 2010

MGMT!

We started our evening driving to downtown and getting a bite to eat at the McMenamin's on the ground floor level, Ringler's.

We were kinda bummed when we went to go wait for the doors to open, the line was getting pretty long, when this guy came up to us and said, "Hey, come to the twenty-one and older door to get in."

We walked around the other side of the building, showed our ID's and then went into the venue! We had talked about going up into the balcony of the Ballroom, so we could have a nice relaxing rock experience. It worked, it was relaxed, but we also felt it was hard to get into the music as much as when you are in the crowd, getting pushed about.

The show was awesome! I don't know who the first band was, I believe it was Tame Impala, but to be honest, I didn't even care. I just wanted to see MGMT. I posted all the videos I took on my YouTube account, I think the camera did a pretty good job of getting the band all the way up on the stage. Trox and I had a good rocking time.


No comments:

Post a Comment