Wednesday, March 16, 2011

This is fun!

I am so excited! I have been playing music with my buddy Seth for a number of years now. It has always been cool and enjoyable to write and preform songs with him, and I've always been proud of the music we have made.

Life tends to get in the way of band practice, so some projects got put on the side, but I always made sure to have the time to work out some shit, in our band, Russian Trio, the side project that always stayed in my mind as the band I wanted to be in, if we ever decided to play a show again. So Portland, watch out soon!
Another most exciting thing is the link to http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/russiantrio, where you can purchase our first album! Pretty cool to have that now, it was a blast making it, and the next one is going to be even better...

No comments:

Post a Comment