Thursday, April 8, 2010

MGMT, Steve Miller, and Who Knows...






















So, MGMT tickets at the Crystal Ballroom just went up for sale...That was a no brainer! I was just saying to Trox that whenever they played I would get them, and this fell into my lap! Shit, I am real excited about this show. They are playing June 1st and 2nd. I bought tickets for the first night!





















Also, a few days ago, I bought tickets for the Steve Miller Band show at Edgefield! Holy shit, a rock legend that I can check off on my list. He has played Edgefield the last couple of years, and I just couldn't pass another year. How much longer can the Space Cowboy ascend?
The summer always brings amazing shows, and I have some good ones coming. Who knows what other shows are upcoming!?!

2 comments: